Add python classes to anjuta class wizard
completed by: kennym
mentors: Johannes Schmid
Anjuta provides a class wizard that currently allows to create classes for C++ and C(GObject). This class wizard should be extended to also support Python classes.
- Add a new tab to the class wizard for Python classes
- Make sure to support as much as possible of pyhon's class features
- Losely base the UI on the C++ class wizard where appropriate
- Feel free to refactor inside the existing code if that helps
Contact mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
IRC: #anjuta on irc.gnome.org (ping "jhs" if you need help)
File results in bugzilla: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=anjuta
Source code (git): http://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta/tree/plugins/class-gen
- C programming (preferable knowledge of GObject system)
- Understanding Python concepts
Current master is quite difficult to build so patches will be accepted against the latest stable version (2.32.1) or against the gnome-2-32 branch. git format-patch is preferred.