Gtranslator: add gobject introspection annotations
completed by: kennym
mentors: Ignacio Casal
- To accomplish this task it will be needed to build gtranslator and all the required libs using jhbuild. You can find information about how to do this here. It is an advantage if you have already used jhbuild before.
- To download the gtranslator code it is a matter of: git clone git://git.gnome.org/gtranslator
- When you build gtranslator in the src folder a .gir file will be generated and some errors will appear, the idea is to fix this annotation errors.
- You can find some documentation about gobject introspection annotations in: http://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection/Annotations
- And things related with introspection in: http://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection
- You can also find me in #gtranslator channel of GimpNet irc for quick questions.
- Also please file a bug in https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gtranslator and attach there the patch (only one patch please).