gtranslator: manage insert-params plugin data per tab instead of per application
completed by: Valery Kharitonov
mentors: Ignacio Casal
Currently the data extracted from the messages is managed per application instead of per tab, this will produce problems if you switch the tab of change the window etc.
- A new struct must be provided with the data extracted, and create it in each tab-added signal, and removed in the tab-removed signal
- The tab-changed signal must be listened also to repopulate the menus.
- To accomplish this task it will be needed to build gtranslator and all the required libs using jhbuild. You can find information about how to do thishere. It is an advantage if you have already used jhbuild before.
- The plugin is written in C, so some knowledge of this language will be needed but not too much as it is just a matter of modifying the plugin and not writing anything really new.
- To download the gtranslator code it is a matter of: git clone git://git.gnome.org/gtranslator
- For quick feedback you can find me (icq) in the #gtranslator channel of the GimpNet IRC