gedit-plugins: port session saver plugin to gtk3/libpeas
completed by: kennym
mentors: Ignacio Casal
- To accomplish this task it will be needed to build gedit and all the required libs using jhbuild. You can find information about how to do this here. It is an advantage if you have already used jhbuild before.
- The plugin is written in python, so some knowledge of this language will be needed but not too much as it is just a matter of modifying the plugin and not writing anything really new. Also other plugins already ported can be taken as example.
- You can also find me in #gedit channel of GimpNet irc for quick questions.
- You must file a bug with the path to: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gedit
- If there are some problems or bugs in pygobject, they must be filled also and the link of them must be provided. https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=pygobject