Russian GUI translation update for Parley
completed by: Edwin Veber
mentors: Alexander Potashev
Parley is a vocabulary trainer for KDE. As you can see, its Russian localization (translation of the GUI) is incomplete.
It is now only 59% completed, because Parley has seen a lot of changes recently.
Your task is to complete Russian localization of Parley. Localization should comply with Russian KDE team guidelines.
What you should know
- Read and remember Russian KDE team localization guidelines (in Russian),
- Note that most often asked questions are already answered in the concise handbook on translation of KDE (in Russian) by Russian KDE team,
- The best place to ask any questions on KDE Russian localization is our mailing list (see below).
- KDE russian translation mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's recommended to subscribe to the mailing list. After you send your first e-mail to the mailing list, please, check if your message has been delivered by finding it in the mailing list archives.
- Mentor: Alexander Potashev <email@example.com>
Send me an e-mail if you have problems with posting to the mailing list or any other problems that are not suitable for discussion in the mailing list.