Russian GUI translation for choqoK (part 2)
completed by: Valery Kharitonov
mentors: Alexander Potashev
choqoK is a microblogging client for KDE.
Your task is to finish Russian translation of its user interface. Translation should comply with Russian KDE team guidelines (see below). You can also use http://l10n.kde.ru/ to search for translation mistakes (select the .po file and click "Submit", then click "more..." link for your file to see the list of mistakes).
See also the previous task on translation of choqoK.
To start translating you should download the latest translation file choqok.po. As a result of your work you should upload the updated file choqok.po.
What you should know
- Read and remember Russian KDE team localization guidelines (in Russian),
- Note that most often asked questions are already answered in the concise handbook on translation of KDE (in Russian) by Russian KDE team,
- The best place to ask any questions on KDE Russian localization is our mailing list (see below).
- Always upload your work on the task page (here), do not use file hosting services for that.
- KDE russian translation mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's recommended to subscribe to the mailing list. After you send your first e-mail to the mailing list, please, check if your message has been delivered by finding it in the mailing list archives.
- Mentor: Alexander Potashev <email@example.com>
Send me an e-mail if you have problems with posting to the mailing list or any other problems that are not suitable for discussion in the mailing list.