Romanian GUI Translation for KBruch
completed by: Vlad Victor
mentors: Victor Carbune
KBruch is a small program to practice calculating with fractions and percentages. Different exercises are provided for this purpose and you can use the learning mode to practice with fractions.
According to KDE Localization Stats, 185 (98%) of the strings are untranslated.
Follow these basic steps in order to completely translate KBruch in Romanian:
- Subscribe to the email@example.com and read the general information from http://www.ro.kde.org/
- Install Lokalize, following the instructions from here
- Download the file kbruch.po
- Configure Lokalize before you start translating:
- Settings -> Configure Lokalize (your name, your email, default language (ro), mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org)
- When you open the .po file, please go to Project -> Configure Project (id: name of the file, target language: ro, ml: email@example.com) and at the personal tab please select Role: Translator.
- Open the file and translate it.
- Please leave all your work with the status as "Needs Review", including the already existing strings marked with "Needs review" you correct.
- "Your email" and "Your name" string should not be translated. They should contain name and email :-).
Send by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) the saved translated files.