Russian GUI translation update for KWordQuiz
completed by: Pavel Fleišer
mentors: Alexander Potashev
KWordQuiz is KDE Flash Card Trainer. Russian localization (translation of the GUI) of KWordQuiz is incomplete due to recently added new features.
Currently Russian localization of KWordQuiz is 62% complete (258 of 412 translatable strings).
Your task is to complete Russian localization of KWordQuiz. Localization should comply with Russian KDE team guidelines.
What you should know
- Read and remember Russian KDE team localization guidelines (in Russian),
- Note that most often asked questions are already answered in the concise handbook on translation of KDE (in Russian) by Russian KDE team,
- The best place to ask any questions on KDE Russian localization is our mailing list (see below).
- KDE russian translation mailing list: email@example.com
It's recommended to subscribe to the mailing list. After you send your first e-mail to the mailing list, please, check if your message has been delivered by finding it in the mailing list archives.
- Mentor: Alexander Potashev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Send me an e-mail if you have problems with posting to the mailing list or any other problems that are not suitable for discussion in the mailing list.