Russian GUI and documentation translation update for Palapeli
completed by: Max Vorobuov
mentors: Alexander Potashev
Palapeli is a jigsaw puzzle game for KDE. Russian localization (translation of the GUI) of Palapeli is incomplete, and there is no Russian translation of its handbook.
Your task is to complete Russian localization of Palapeli (it is a small part of the whole task) and translate the Palapeli Handbook. Localization and documentation translation should comply with Russian KDE team guidelines.
What you should know
- Read and remember Russian KDE team localization guidelines (in Russian),
- Note that most often asked questions are already answered in the concise handbook on translation of KDE (in Russian) by Russian KDE team,
- The best place to ask any questions on KDE Russian localization is our mailing list (see below).
- KDE russian translation mailing list: email@example.com
It's recommended to subscribe to the mailing list. After you send your first e-mail to the mailing list, please, check if your message has been delivered by finding it in the mailing list archives.
- Mentor: Alexander Potashev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Send me an e-mail if you have problems with posting to the mailing list or any other problems that are not suitable for discussion in the mailing list.