Romanian GUI Translation for KTurtle
completed by: kuchiki14
mentors: Victor Carbune
According to KDE Localization Stats, 347 (99%) strings are untranslated. Follow these basic steps in order to completely translate KTurtle in Romanian:
- Subscribe to the email@example.com and read the general information from http://www.ro.kde.org/
- Install Lokalize, following the instructions from here
- Download the file kgeography.po
- Configure Lokalize before you start translating:
- Settings -> Configure Lokalize (your name, your email, default language (ro), mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org)
- When you open the .po file, please go to Project -> Configure Project (id: name of the file, target language: ro, ml: email@example.com) and at the personal tab please select Role: Translator.
- Open the file and translate it.
- Please leave all your work with the status as "Needs Review", including the already existing strings marked with "Needs review" you correct.
- "Your email" and "Your name" string should not be translated. They should contain your name and email :-).
Send us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) the saved translated files.