Screencasts explaining how to use KStars
completed by: Kristian Ivanov
mentors: Akarsh Simha
Come up with a compilation of screencasts explaining how to use various features of KStars. This must include explanations of:
0. Setting up your location and basic configuration (the startup wizard)
1. Basic use of Skymap, panning, identification
2. The popup menu and Object details dialog (right click on an object to access these)
3. Enabling / disabling horizon, constellation lines, stars, planets, deep-sky
4. Setting the limiting magnitude, star density, label density, and related options
5. Downloading extra star catalogs like Tycho-2 and USNO NOMAD
6. Using the KStars Astrocalculator
7. Using the FOV tool to compute and draw a FOV symbol (FOV stands for Field-of-View)
8. Using the Jupiter's Moons tool
9. Using KStars to find current information about the Moon, Venus and other bright planets, and finding out where to look for them.
Create a Youtube channel for KStars and put these up for everyone to view and learn.