Proofreading of KStars Russian Documentation
completed by: Alexandr Gudulin
mentors: Yuri Chornoivan
Your task is to proofread the translation. The result should contain neither fuzzy translations nor typographical inconsistencies (should comply with Russian KDE team guidelines). There should be no orthographic errors according to the spellchecker in the final translation. All untranslated messages (13) should be translated.
What you should know
- Read and remember Russian KDE team localization guidelines (in Russian),
- Note that most often asked questions are already answered in the concise handbook on translation of KDE (in Russian) by Russian KDE team,
- The best place to ask any questions on KDE Russian localization is our mailing list (see below).
- KDE Russian translation mailing list: email@example.com
It's recommended to subscribe to the mailing list. After you send your first e-mail to the mailing list, please, check if your message has been delivered by finding it in the mailing list archives.
- Mentor: Yuri Chornoivan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Send me an e-mail if you have problems with posting to the mailing list or any other problems that are not suitable for discussion in the mailing list.