Modernize the label set administration
completed by: Kshitij
mentors: Carsten Schmitz, Machaven
In LimeSurvey there is the label set browser where you can select a predefined label set. To edit these label sets there is the label set administration.
But the label set administration is still using the 'old' interface - it should use a new interface for editing labels that looks like when you edit subquestions or answers (including the quick-add function but without (obviously) the label set browser)
- Rework the label editor and make it look like the answer/subqestion editor.
- Add a function to subquestion/answer editing where an admin with according permission can add currently edited answers/subquestions as a new label set on the fly.
- Code the changes
- Use the limesurvey_dev development version as a base for development
- Submit a patch with your changes
- If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.