fix html output so it is valid html5
completed by: Julian Brost
mentors: Alexander Schremmer, ReimarBauer, Thomas Waldmann, Diógenes Augusto Fernandes Hermínio, Ronny Pfannschmidt
moin2 usually emits valid html5, but not right now. Your task is to fix it, so the output is valid html5 again.
- validate all views of moin2 with the w3c validator (or another good html5 validator)
- fix the easy-to-fix issues
- in case you encounter hard-to-fix stuff, you have to document them
- revalidate until the validator is happy
Deliverable: patch or changeset(s) and wiki page for documenting it
Note: unless otherwise noted, tasks usually refer to moin2 (http://moinmo.in/MoinMoin2.0)!
http://hg.moinmo.in/moin/2.0-dev repository of moin2 (~ 250MB!)
- note: if you have a low bandwidth or high latency connection, cloning this may take quite a while
- note: for slow connections, this might be more suitable to start with. result will be same as clone, just a bit older.
http://moimo.in/MoinMoinChat - please join us on IRC #moin-dev
You can discuss this issue in the MoinMoin wiki: http://moinmo.in/EasyToDo/fix%20html%20output%20so%20it%20is%20valid%20html5