fix tests for args checking for 0-arity subs
completed by: Kristaba
We have a branch on parrot/parrot called zeroargs_sub_checking. This branch makes parrot check that PIR subs which take no arguments are actually being called with no arguments, whcih causes several tests to fail. Your job is to fix all failing tests in the branch. In many cases this will just mean adding ".param pmc foo" to the beginning of the sub, but you'll need to verify that this is a sane fix.
Steps To Complete This Task
Read the Trac ticket here. Create a Trac account and add a comment to the ticket that you are working on it.
- Create a fork of parrot.git on github.com
- Perform all the necessary code and/or documentation changes
- Build parrot and run its test suite (make fulltest) to verify that things still work
- You can also submit a smoke report with "make smoke", but that is optional.
- Create a Github pull request (button on the upper right of your fork) to have your changes incorporated into the master repository
- Knowledge of PIR and Perl 5.