Write basic end-user documentation for the new Plone commenting system (plone.app.discussion)
completed by: Eric
mentors: Timo Stollenwerk
Create basic end-user documentation for the new Plone commenting system (plone.app.discussion) explaining:
- How to install plone.app.discussion
- How to enable commenting on a content object, a content type or inside a folder
- How configure commenting in the commenting control panel (allow comments for anonymous users, allow intelligent-text for comments, etc)
- How to install an enable spam protection (captcha, recaptcha, akismet, norobot)
- How to enable and use comment moderation
One or more documents/how-tos, either on plone.org:
Or inside the the Sphinx-based developer documentation:
Ability to setup a Plone instance and install an add-on product.
You will learn how the new Plone commenting system works and help others understanding the new system.