Translate Brasero documentation in Latvian
completed by: Matīss Jānis Āboltiņš
mentors: Anita Reitere, Rūdolfs Mazurs, Pēteris Krišjānis
- Translate into Latvian the Brasero Help. It consists of approximately 300 sentences. You can take a look at the rendered English version here. General information on translating GNOME can be found here. Some useful information on translating software in Latvian can be found here.
- Expected results: Translated all documentation of Brasero.
- Requirements: Good understanding of English and Latvian. A recent GNOME desktop environment (version 3.2) is recommended.
- String "translator-credits" should contain your name and e-mail address (optional).
- While translation can be done with simple text editor, specialized translation tool like lokalize or poEdit will give better results.
- Don't forget to check spelling.
- Translated text in documentation should match one found in Brasero user interface po file.