Translate the applications H-W to Dutch (nl)
completed by: FKint
mentors: Niels Sascha Reedijk
Update the translations of the applications that start with the letters H-W to Dutch. You can find them here: http://i18n.haiku-os.org/pootle/nl/haiku/apps/
Note that the Dutch translations are done in a different way than the others, so please follow the instructions here. Do the following:
- Take the task.
- Then register at http://i18n.haiku-os.org/pootle/.
- Then you will be able to start making suggestions. You only have to do the translations for Dutch in the category Apps for applications that start with the letters h through w.
- After completion the language manager will review your translations and in some cases suggest areas of improvement.
- It is good to have a look at the suggestions that Pootle gives you, but make sure that the translation also fits in with the style around it.
- It is advisable to have Haiku running, either in a virtual machine or on real hardware, so that you can have a look at the context of the translation.
- Take your time.
- During translation, code-specific things like \n, or things prefixed with a % like %s, need to be copied one on one. Also be aware of trailing spaces.