Take screenshots for website
completed by: Boris Yonchev
mentors: Alexander von Gluck IV
Take detailed screenshots showing off the following tasks for the website using the Haiku R1A3 boot cd:
Booting / Install R1A3 into a virtual machine is acceptable, however ensure screenshots align and don't 'move' due to different crop sizes / areas.
Example screenshots of R1A1 we are updating with R1A3 images: (http://haiku-os.org/slideshows/haiku-tour)
Screenshots should be taken of a 1024x768 desktop as it will better fit in a web gallery.
- Booting Haiku - 1
- Partitioning the drive - 5
- Installing Haiku to drive - 3
- <boot to haiku installed on disk>
- About window - 1
- Running applications - 5
- Listening to music - 1
- Surfing the web in WebPositive (browsing http://haiku-os.org is a good idea) - 3
- Watching videos in vlc (see installoptionalpackage command to get this) - 3
- Configuring settings via preference panels - 10
- Other item 1 - 3
- Other item 2 - 3
This will be a rather large screenshot task, lets shoot for 37+ screenshots.
The goal is to update the images at http://haiku-os.org/slideshows/haiku-tour