Code: Implement Google map at admin statistics
completed by: Licker Nandor
mentors: Carsten Schmitz (c_schmitz)
Limesurvey offers a "Map" question type which can be used to let the user mark a certain location. The results are stored as lat./long. coordinates at a simply text question. Currently the admin statistics only show the raw coordinates. To improve this, a Google Map should be included at the admin statistics, showing the users' answers at that overview.
- Install LimeSurvey - create a small survey with a map question and add some dummy data.
- Have a look at the admin statistics of that question.
- Implement the code to embedd a Map and mark the users' answers in there and create a patch
- Discuss the patch with your mentor and ask for feedback.
- Check-in your changes into the limesurvey svn trunk.