Port the Central Participant's Database panel attribute system into the YII framework
completed by: Aaron Schmitz
mentors: aniessh, Marcel Minke
The Limesurvey's new feature Central Participant's Panel needs to be ported into the YII branch. In this task you will port the CPDB attribute feature.
- Install LimeSurvey - create a small survey.
- Understand the basic differences between the current token attribute system and the new attribute system .
- Understand how it interacts with the current system.
- Port the attribute system into the new framework.
- Discuss the patch with your mentor and ask for feedback.
- Check-in your changes into the LimeSurvey svn trunk.