Improve drag and drop functionality at attribute mapping
completed by: Daniel Klischies
mentors: aniessh, Marcel Minke
Central Participant's Database feature has a special drag and drop functionality for mapping/creating attributes in the token table to the central table and vice versa. The feature is working but needs improvement in the user interface.
- Install LimeSurvey - create a small survey with a token table and add a few dummy people there.
- Create some attributes at the token level.
- Create some attributes at the Central Participant Database panel.
- Copy the previously added dummy people from token table to the central table.
- You will be presented with a drag and drop screen that will allow you to match the attributes from the central and the token table.
- Suggest how to improve the user interface.
- Improve the user interface and create a patch.
- Discuss the patch with your mentor and ask for feedback.
- Check-in your changes into the limesurvey svn trunk.