Documentation: Create a tutorial about how to replace the logo at a shipped template
completed by: Zintis
mentors: Carsten Schmitz (c_schmitz), Marcel Minke
Limesurvey has a template editor which allows users to create and modify templates used when displaying surveys. These templates allow survey administrators to adjust the look and feel of their surveys and brand them as well. Problem is that some HTML and CSS knowledge is needed to fully style a template and this might be a problem to the common user. Usually replacing the logo at one of the shipped templates is all they need so the goal is to write a step by step tutorial with some screen shots about how to replace the logo.
- Read the existing documentation about templates and create a new entry at the Tipps & Tricks sub-section.
- Explore limesurvey's template editor and compare it to the existing documentation.
- Check the template editor at our demo system and note how the logos are embedded at different templates
- Write a step by step tutorial including screen shots on how to replace the images and/or change the logo file name at the templates
- Submit your documentation for review by your mentor.
- Discuss your tutorial with your mentor and if necessary overwork some parts
- Add everything at our wiki.