Research: Analyse Limesurvey usage - Question types
completed by: Paco P.
mentors: Marcel Minke, Carsten Schmitz (c_schmitz)
From time to time Limesurvey runs some surveys itself, we simply use those surveys to find out more about our users. The resulting data tells us a lot about the areas where we have to improve the program and makes it easier to prioritize tasks.
Now there are more than 20 question types at Limesurvey and we are planning to extend some of them. Therefore we need to know which question types are used most by our users.
- Have a look at the available question types at http://docs.limesurvey.org/Question+types&structure=English+Instructions+for+LimeSurvey[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif]
- Think which information might be important and which questions could be asked
- Discuss the questions and your proposed survey design with your mentor
- After we have agreed on the questions we want to ask, set up the survey at our online system and test it carefully.
- Start the survey and write a short description so we can annunce it at the forums, on twitter at on the Limesurvey homepage.