Quality Assurance: Analyse user feedback and port suggestions to our idea tracker
completed by: Vivek
mentors: Carsten Schmitz (c_schmitz), Marcel Minke
From time to time Limesurvey conducts user feedback surveys[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif] to find out how our users use the software and which features they are missing. We received quite a lot feedback during the last months and a lot of valuable information can be found at the textual feedback. It's a mixture of praise, suggestions for new features and other useful comments. This needs to be summed up. Also useful suggestions for new features should be ported to our idea tracker[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif] so we have this on our list for future development.
- We will give you access to our survey system so you can export the survey data into MS Word, Excel or what else you like.
- Go through all the textual user feedback and create a list of common complaints, suggested features and the like.
- Once you are done, order the lists by frequency and present it to your mentor.
- Your mentor will go through your list and mark those ideas worth porting to the idea tracker.
- Add ideas to the idea tracker