Fix/port the Resource Management when editing a label set
completed by: Gautam
mentors: Carsten Schmitz (c_schmitz)
This task is to be executed on the LimeSurvey Yii branch.
When trying to upload/browse/export resources in a label set it currently does not work.
Check out how this used to work in Version 1.90, then implement the same function in the Yii version. Please not that for the resource browsing you need to use KCFinder instead of the outdated FCKEditor. KCFinder is already used in other locations in the Yii code so please check that out.
The new code should be cleaned up and no refactoring should be necessary. Please check out our coding rules.
- Install a subversion client and download and install the new LimeSurvey development branch based on Yii.
- Check out the functionality named in this task title in the 1.90 version. If you have problems to find it please get in touch with us on IRC. #firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the source code and then port the functionality to Yii.
- Test the new functionality in the Yii version thoroughly.
- Submit a patch created with subversion and based on the YII branch to this task idea and wait for feedback.
- Good PHP knowledge
- Experience with a PHP MVC framework