Implement jqgrid at browse response table
completed by: Licker Nandor
mentors: aniessh, Marcel Minke
The Limesurvey admin backend includes several tabular overviews, e.g. when listing survey results at the browse responses screen. Usability will benefit a lot if this overview would be sortable, searchable and filterable. For this we can use jqgrid.
- Install LimeSurvey - import a test survey with all question types (we'll hand that to you) and add some test answer data.
- Have a look at the jqgrid docs at http://www.trirand.com/jqgridwiki/doku.php[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif]
- Implement jqgrid for the browse response table and create a patch
- Discuss the patch with your mentor and ask for feedback.
- Check-in your changes into the limesurvey svn trunk.