Research: Use Google Analytics to create a report about the common Limesurvey user
completed by: Aaron Schmitz
mentors: Marcel Minke, Carsten Schmitz (c_schmitz)
Limesurvey uses Google Analytics to gather some basic background information about our users like where they come from, which browser they are using, which pages are visited most and the like. Because Google Analyitcs offers a lot of information we need a summary of the most important details. That's where you can give a helping hand.
- We will grant you access to our Google Analytics account so you can play around with the data a little
- Have a look at the available information and create a list of available data. Mark which data you consider important.
- Discuss the list and your proposed priorities with your mentor
- After we have agreed on the information the final report should include, gather the required information and create a report containing a 1 page summary plus 3-4 pages of additional information and charts.
- Discuss the work with your mentor
- Create a news article for the www.limesurvey.org[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif] website summing up your findings.