Research: Analyse Limesurvey usage - Survey related features
completed by: Dan SIlver
mentors: Marcel Minke, Carsten Schmitz (c_schmitz)
From time to time Limesurvey runs some surveys itself, we simply use those surveys to find out more about our users. The resulting data tells us a lot about the areas where we have to improve the program and makes it easier to prioritize tasks.
There are several survey related features like conditions, assessments or quotas but we don't really kniow to what extend they are used.
- Have a look at the Limesurvey documentation and make a list of survey related features
- Think which information might be important and which questions could be asked
- Discuss the questions and your proposed survey design with your mentor
- After we have agreed on the questions we want to ask, set up the survey at our online system and test it carefully.
- Start the survey and write a short description so we can annunce it at the forums, on twitter at on the Limesurvey homepage.