Create a Limesurvey glossary
completed by: Aaron P
mentors: Marcel Minke
Sometimes you stumble upon a Limesurvey feature and don't know about any details. Since Limesurvey offers have quite a wide range of features, having an alphabetical list of keywords like assessments, conditions, label sets, quotas, ... with 2-3 sentences to describe each feature will help a lot. If possible these keywords should be linked to the according manual page.
You won't have to work on this alone. This can be collaborative work meaning you can ask at our forums, on Facebook, out on the streets for help. Create a list and ask others to add missing features.
- Have a look at the english manual and check which features exist there: http://docs.limesurvey.org/English+Instructions+for+LimeSurvey[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif]
- Ask your mentor to create a new wiki page
- Create a user accout at www.limesurvey.org.[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif] Once done, click on the "documentation" link at the menu to be redirected to the wiki. You should already be logged in there and can edit pages now.
- Create an alphabetical list of features. Add a feature description of 2-3 sentences and if possible link to the according english manual pages.
- Ask other at our forum (or other places) to add missing features.
- We expect the list to contain at least 25 features. The more the better.
- Discuss the created glossary with your mentor