Implement jqGrid for CPDB Attributes
completed by: Gautam
The Limesurvey admin backend includes several tabular overviews, e.g. when listing all attributes in the Central Participants database. Usability will benefit a lot if those overviews would be sortable, searchable and filterable. For this we can use jqgrid.
- Install LimeSurvey and create several attributes.
- Have a look at the jqgrid docs at http://www.trirand.com/jqgridwiki/doku.php[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif]
- Implement jqgrid for the CPDB attribute overview and create a patch. Just port the existing table to jqGrid so the functionality is the same but using proper pagination
- Discuss the patch with your mentor and ask for feedback.
- Check-in your changes into the limesurvey svn trunk.