Update the German version of the english "Exporting results" wiki page
completed by: Daniel Huk
mentors: Marcel Minke, Tom Klingenberg (mot2)
The "Exporting results" wiki page (http://docs.limesurvey.org/Exporting+results&structure=English+Instructions+for+LimeSurvey) holds information about exporting survey data for different applications.
The German version of this page (http://docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php?page=Ergebnisse+exportieren) is outdated and needs to be updated based on the english page.
- Create a user account at www.limesurvey.org.[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif] This can be used to log in at the wiki as well. After having registered, click the "documentation" link on the Limesurvey main page.
- Have a look at the english base page: http://docs.limesurvey.org/Exporting+results[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif]
- Port the document structure (page sections) to the German page (http://docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php?page=Ergebnisse+exportieren)
- Check which parts missing -> add those
- Check which parts are incomplete -> extend those
- When you are done, check carefuly if no settings is missing
- If you have any questions about a certain part of the english page, ask here, your mentor will be notified.
- When you are done, submit your work here (just give the link to the translated page).