Update the German version of the english "optional settings" wiki page
completed by: Nef10
mentors: Marcel Minke, Carsten Schmitz (c_schmitz)
The "optional settings" wiki page (http://docs.limesurvey.org/Optional+settings) holds information about Limesurvey settings for certain parts of the programm that are to be set at the config.php file and are not included at the global settings.
The German version of this page (http://docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php?page=Optionale+Einstellungen) is outdated and needs to be updated based on the english page.
- Create a user account at www.limesurvey.org.[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif] This can be used to log in at the wiki as well. After having registered, click the "documentation" link on the Limesurvey main page.
- Have a look at the english base page: http://docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php?page=Optional+settings[IMAGE http://docs.limesurvey.org/img/icons/external_link.gif]
- Port the document structure (page sections) to the German page (http://docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php?page=Optionale+Einstellungen)
- Check which settings are missing -> add those
- Check which settings are incomplete -> extend those
- Check which settings are not listd at the english version -> delete those
- When you are done, check carefuly if no settings is missing
- If you have any questions about a certain setting, ask it here, your mentor will be notified.
- When you are done, submit your work here (just give the link to the translated page).