Implement inline editing in tokens grid
completed by: Shitiz Garg
mentors: Carsten Schmitz (c_schmitz), Pieter-Jan Speelmans (MrP001), Tom Klingenberg (mot2), Shubham Sachdeva, TMSWhite, Diogo Gonçalves (dionet)
The latest LimeSurvey version is based on the Yii framework and the grid in tokens isbasedon jqGrid,
- Install a subversion client and download the new LimeSurvey development branch based on Yii.
- Check out the tokens table. If you have problems to find it please get in touch with us on IRC. #firstname.lastname@example.org
- Code the new functionality. Make sure that editing works properly, including usage of the date/time format set for the particular administration user, date popup calender, etc - and everything what the 'old' edit tokens offered.
- Test the new functionality in the Yii version thoroughly.
- Submit a patch created with subversion and based on the YII branch to this task idea and wait for feedback.
- Good PHP knowledge
- Experience with a PHP MVC framework
- It is important that you test your code thoroughly before you submit the patch. This will save you and us alot of time. It will take longer to accept your patch if you did not test.