Launcher icon "SD card" for OI File Manager
completed by: Chickenbellyfinn
The task is to create a launcher icon for an "SD card" for OI File Manager. The current icon was created for an older version of Android, and does not meet the current design guidelines. Your new icon should be similar to the previous icon, but respect all Android icon design guidelines. In particular, it should not be pseudo-3D anymore, but flat. The icon will be used in an upcoming version of the application.
Being an open source project, your icon should be designed using Inkscape. Your icon should follow the launcher icon guidelines. Apart from the .svg file (Inkscape format), you should provide .png files for the different screen densities ldpi (36 x 36 px), mdpi (48 x 48 px), hdpi (72 x 72 px), and xhdpi (96 x 96 px). The .png files must be placed in directories as described in the icon design guidelines. The old version of the icon is available at svn/trunk/filemanager/FileManager/res/drawable.
IMPORTANT: You have to send a design draft to OpenIntents as early as possible. If you don't send a draft, OpenIntents reserves the right not to accept your entry.
- Difficulty: medium
- Time limit: 14 days
- Requirements for completed entry:
- IMPORTANT: Send a draft of your icon design prior to working out the details. OpenIntents reserves the right to refuse an entry if your draft has not been approved.
- Send a ZIP file containing the icon in .svg Inkscape format and in .png format for the various screen densities.
- The .png files must be placed in directories as described in the icon design guidelines.
- Your icon must follow the launcher icon guidelines.