Icon for OI application (easy)
completed by: Abhishek Arora
mentors: Randy McEoin, Friedger Müffke, Peli, aap, Manuel R. Ciosici
The task is to create an icon for an OI application from the list of required icons
Being an open source project, your icon should be designed using Inkscape. Your icon should follow the icon design guidelines. Apart from the .svg file (Inkscape format), you should provide .png files for the different screen densities ldpi, mdpi, hdpi, and xhdpi. The .png files must be placed in directories as described in the icon design guidelines.
- Difficulty: easy
- Time limit: 14 days
- Requirements for completed entry:
- IMPORTANT: Ask first whether the icon you want to work on is still available and whether you should choose an easy, medium, or hard task.
- easy: adapt an existing icon to various screen densities or to holo dark/light themes.
- medium: create new black and white icon, e.g. menu icon or action bar icon.
- hard: create new color icon, e.g. launcher icon.
- Upload a ZIP file containing the icon in .svg Inkscape format and in .png format for the various screen densities.
- The .png files must be placed in directories as described in the icon design guidelines.