Complete the translation .po files in Greek part 8 (update-desktop-files-kde-services)
completed by: George Anastasiou
mentors: Efstathios Iosifidis, Efstathios Agrapidis
openSUSE supports 62 languages (according to the Lokalize it site). It would be nice if every citizen of the world can use openSUSE in his/her language.
Learn how to use translation tools (gtranslator, lokalize, poedit), translate .po files, download and upload the translated files and work with a translation team, improving the localization of the Project.
The files are:
TOTAL UNTRANSLATED: 420
TOTAL FUZZY: 31
1. Visit our tool Vertaal and register (you can use your google account).
2. Go to Languages>Greek>openSUSE and become member of the team.
3. Add yourself as translator and lock the files.
4. Translate them using your favourite program.
5. Upload them on the site.
6. I review them and give thumbs up for you.
7. Go to next task...
Some dictionaries you can use: