Documentation for Winxed typed array synax
completed by: Michael Huang
mentors: Andrew Whitworth
Winxed has syntax for typed and sized arrays that is newer than some of the documentation about arrays on the Rosella Website. This documentation should be updated. Do the following:
- Research Winxed typed array syntax. This syntax is poorly documented, but is tested. You may need to read some tests or ask some people and do some experimenting on your own to figure it all out.
- Update the documentation about Winxed arrays on the Rosella website, including adding code examples for typed and sized arrays
Steps To Complete This Task
- Create a fork of Rosella.git
- Check out the gh-pages branch from the repository.
- Add updated documentation and code examples to winxed/syntaxandtypes.md
- Create a Github pull request (button on the upper right of your fork) to have your changes incorporated into the master repository
- This utility will be added as an example of using Rosella and Winxed to project documentation, and will help to demonstrate concepts to use users.
- Ability to write basic english-language documentation.