Add Rosella as a git submodule to parrot-libgit2 and use it in the build system
completed by: Nagato Yuki
mentors: Duke Leto
Add Rosella as a git submodule to parrot-libgit2
Steps To Complete This Task
- Create a fork of parrot-libgit2 on github.com
- If you have questions or comments, post them to Github issue #9
- Build parrot-libgit2 without Rosella installed and verify that Rosella is built in the submodule.
- Rosella in the submodule should always be the one used, regardless of it being installed.
- Create a Github pull request (button on the upper right of your fork) to have your changes incorporated into the master repository
- Currently Rosella needs to be installed by the end user to run the parrot-libgit2 test suite, which is not very friendly.
- Knowledge of Git (not necessarily libgit2) and Git submodules.
- You should also be familiar with how build systems work in general