completed by: Tomasz Madycki
mentors: Duke Leto
Make a Winxed Screencast
Steps To Complete This Task
- Record a screencast that shows how to download a Parrot release from Github, unzip it, configure and compile it, and write a simple "Hello World" program in Winxed.
- This screencast should have a voice explaining what is being done on the screen in English.
- This screencast should be available at a URL online and/or as a video file download.
- Screencasts greatly help people learn because they integrate visual and auditory learning. This screencast will make it easy for people to start using Parrot and Winxed.
- Knowledge of how to download stuff and compile it. Basic knowledge of how to write a "Hello World" program.
- Abillity to make a screencast.