Winxed Examples in Rosella docs
completed by: Aleksandar
mentors: Andrew Whitworth
Add 5 Code Examples to the Winxed Tutorials
Steps To Complete This Task
- Create a fork of Rosella on github.com
- You will be modifying files in the gh-pages branch, which are automatically updated at after each push to Github.
- This task requires adding 5 full code examples to the Winxed tutorial. These will be standalone Winxed programs or functions that perform the following tasks:
- Write a function to return the N-th Lucas number via the recursive formula [IMAGE http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/math/5/1/4/514b9e3f49107f32927a3e3cdd3cfb4c.png]
- Write a function to return the N-th Lucas number via the closed-form [IMAGE http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/math/3/3/c/33cddd2286020ccc8d1181a4da4e91f2.png]
- Write a function that, given two real numbers R0 and R1, returns a function that calculates the N-th number in the sequence f_0 = R_0, f_1 = R_1, f_n = f_(n-1) + f_(n-2) . This is sometimes called a "generalized Fibonacci sequence".
- Write a function that, given two real numbers a and b, determines if the complex number a + b*i is a Gaussian Prime.
- Write a function that looks for string1 inside string2, allowing for only a single incorrect letter. If the string exists exactly or with at most one incorrect letter, return 1, otherwise return 0.
- Giving more examples Winxed will make it easier for people to learn the language.
- Knowledge of recursive algorithms