Marble: Create a float item for the copy-right/license attribution
completed by: Illya Kovalevskyy
mentors: Torsten Rahn, René Küttner, Dennis Nienhüser
The float item should
- show the current content of the short license description
- honor the attribution never/always/opt-in/opt-out settings
- on click on the short description, show the long description instead. The size of the floatitem needs to adapt accordingly. A click on the long description will toggle back to the short description.
- Weblinks need to be clickable and need to invoke a browser with the current Url.
- FloatItems should have default menus like "Lock" and "Hide". "Hide" should be disabled on "Always".
- The semitransparent background should be deactivated by default and the text should be rendered outlined (like for the Edit/Print map)
- There should be a menu entry to open the about dialog.
(some of these things have been partially implemented already)