Marble: Create a ToolBar for the Map View widget
completed by: Illya Kovalevskyy
mentors: Torsten Rahn, René Küttner, Dennis Nienhüser
The current "Map View" tab on the left side of Marble (MapViewWidget) should be optimized to occupy a smaller height in total. To do that, a toolbar should be introduced.
- Hide (don't remove) the Projection, Celestial Body and Theme labels
- Hide (don't remove) the horizontal line
- Create a toolbar with the following entries
- A radio button group consisting of two buttons with icons
- (||) (Globe Projection)
- [+] (Flat Map Projection), with a drop-down menu for further projections. A click on the button should toggle to Mercator projection, the dropdown opens a menu that shows all available projections except Globe (currently Mercator and Equirectangular)
- A separator
- The existing combo box to select the celestial body
Please keep the existing combo box at the bottom of the widget as is.