Test Documentation Files update: tmtests/tmoverhd
completed by: Justin Potts
mentors: C Rempel
This task consists of reading http://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/testsuites/tmtests/tmoverhd/tmoverhd.doc and tmoverhd/testtask.c and edit tmoverhd.doc to describe the contents of tmoverhd/testtask.c in the correct format. Then submit the resulting tmoverhead to Google Doc.
Location of Test Documentation Files
These files are located in the testsuites folder http://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/testsuites/ click in the folder and there should be a .doc which is the test document and a .scn which is the screen that should appear when the test is ran.
Format for Test Documentation Files
The correct format for the test documentation files is:
- If there is a copyright notice, please leave it intact
- Please use claim your work by adding your name and/or email
- "This file describes the directives and concepts tested by this test set."
- Test set name: name of the folder
- Directives: all the directives called in the test.c
- Concepts: describe what the test is doing -- it may help to look at the .scn which are the desired return values
Please see http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GoogleCodeInProjects#Test_Documentation_Files_update
for more details