Marble: Add Uranus and Neptune to the stars plugin
completed by: Illya Kovalevskyy
mentors: Torsten Rahn, Dennis Nienhüser, René Küttner
Recently several planets have been added to Marble's stars plugin.
This task is about adding Uranus and Neptune.For now we use for both the color blue.
- Research for the correct method to find the planet positions in the astrolib documentation
- load the file QPixmap(MarbleDirs::path("bitmaps/stars/star_*_blue.png"))
- display it at the right position using the pixmap above
- resize the pixmap according to the brightness ("magnitude") the very same way it's done for the stars.
- allow for enabling and disabling the planets inside the settings dialog.
- Add a label for Uranus and Neptune. Reuse the string inside the planet class.
- Make sure the labels are turned on and off via the context menu and settings dialog just like done with the moon and the sun.