Marble: Add Venus to the Stars plugin
completed by: Illya Kovalevskyy
mentors: Torsten Rahn, René Küttner, Dennis Nienhüser
The stars plugin recently got support for displaying the sun and the moon.
During this task the planet Venus should be added.
- Research for the correct method to find the Venus position in the astrolib documentation
- load the file QPixmap(MarbleDirs::path("bitmaps/stars/star_0_white.png"))
- display it at the right position using the pixmap above
- allow for enabling and disabling the planet inside the settings dialog.
- Add a label for Venus. Reuse the string inside the Planet class.
- Make sure the labels are turned on and off via the context menu and settings dialog just like done with the moon and the sun.