Show journey length and duration for locally cached routes
completed by: Illya Kovalevskyy
mentors: Torsten Rahn, Dennis Nienhüser
Marble is a virtual globe and world atlas — your Swiss army knife for maps. Find your way and explore the world!
Marble can store routes and bookmarks in an owncloud server. The upload API needs information about the length and duration of routes that are uploaded. The same information should be extracted for routes which are only available on the local system.
- Add three methods to OwncloudSyncBackend:
- QTime duration( const GeoDataDocument* document ) const
- double length( const GeoDataDocument* document ) const
- QString name( const GeoDataDocument* document ) const
- Refactor RouteSyncManager::cachedRouteList() to use those three methods
- Refactor OwncloudSyncBackend::uploadRoute to use those three methods
- Remove OwncloudSyncBackend::routeName ( QString ) which shouldn't be needed anymore