Marble: Add KML support for displaying ListStyle::backgroundColor inside the file view
completed by: Levente Kurusa
mentors: Torsten Rahn, Dennis Nienhüser, René Küttner
we support parsing the ListStyle tag from
- Copy and paste the 60-80 line example code into a new file and save it with a file name that has the .kml extension
- Start Marble and enable the "File View" panel. Settings -> Panel -> Files
- Load the example code into Marble and check whether the ListStyle changes specified in the KML file are applied to the "File View" panel.
- Create source code which implements the bgColor part of the example:
- Check whether it makes sense to add the same capability to the Tour panel. If possible add it to both in a generic way.