Make the most recent Python API reference available on the KDE servers
completed by: Benjamin Kaiser
mentors: Torsten Rahn, Andrei Dorian Duma, Utku Aydın, Dennis Nienhüser
The goal of this task is to make the current Python API available via http://api.kde.org/
This requires communication skills and the ability to do research as well as admin skills.
- Find out what it takes to provide the current version of the Python API reference on api.kde.org
- In order to do this you might need to contact the kde-sysadmin team (e.g. via IRC or E-Mail)
- Apply for the necessary access rights
- Create a version of the most recent Python API reference
- Upload or update the Python API reference
The task is successfully completed once the Python API reference is provided in the most recent version on the api.kde.org server.