Marble: Add Jupiter and Mars to the stars plugin
completed by: Illya Kovalevskyy
mentors: Torsten Rahn, René Küttner, Dennis Nienhüser
Recently Venus has been added to Marble's stars plugin.
This task is about adding Jupiter and Mars.
Jupiter is rather white-yellow.
Mars is rather red-orange.
- Research for the correct method to find the planet positions in the astrolib documentation
- load the file QPixmap(MarbleDirs::path("bitmaps/stars/star_*_white.png")) and QPixmap(MarbleDirs::path("bitmaps/stars/star_*_red.png"))
- display it at the right position using the pixmap above
- resize the pixmap according to the brightness ("magnitude") the very same way it's done for the stars.
- allow for enabling and disabling the planets inside the settings dialog.
- Add a label for Jupiter and Mars. Reuse the string inside the planet class.
- Make sure the labels are turned on and off via the context menu and settings dialog just like done with the moon and the sun.